Re: [opensuse] konsole
On 2017-06-18 13:22, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 17/06/17 10:12 PM, Basil Chupin wrote:
PS But I have a question: why did you send the above to me as a private
message in the first instance knowing full well that I could not
response to you in private because you put the return address as "Reply
to opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx"?

There is no such thing as a single root cause in most event and there wasn't
here.

The 'reply to' is a suggestion from Linda Walsh -- search the archives - to
try
and get around the other, which is accidentally hitting on 'reply to' rather
than 'reply to list', which is what happens here, and what happens, judging by

You should disable that.

It causes people that hit "reply to" to instead send a public response.
Happened to me and I was banned.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.