Re: [opensuse] Nvidia Leap Repository?
Hi Basil,

[...]
so where are we supposed to get our Nvidia drivers from?
I tried to update a clone to Leap 42.3 today and had no drivers at all.
Neither a repo was available nor did I succeed in compiling the latest
drivers from the Nvidia download page.

Bye.
Michael.

Go here, Michael:

https://software.opensuse.org/package/x11-video-nvidia

thx for this link!
Installation ran without any problems.

These packages are marked as "unstable", though, and it doesn't seem to
be an "official" source.
Isn't there an official source for Nvidia driver rpms? Or do we really
have no replacement for the rpms from the Nvidia download site?

BC

--
Government has become a committee for managing the affairs of the rich.

You're so right 8-(

Bye.
Michael.
--