Re: [opensuse] Nvidia Leap Repository?
Hi again,

Hi,

On Thursday, 2017-06-08 at 10:12 +0200, Markus Koßmann wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 8. Juni 2017, 00:32:29 schrieb Carlos E. R.:

If you want to browse the directories, use FTP instead.
Won't work. Nvidia has closed its ftp site some time ago:
https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1005867/unix-graphics-announcemen
t s-and-news/discontinuing-ftp-access-to-download-nvidia-com/

Oh. This is recent, end of April.

yeah, and both links on the above mentioned page also give 404 errors
8-(

so where are we supposed to get our Nvidia drivers from?
I tried to update a clone to Leap 42.3 today and had no drivers at all.
Neither a repo was available nor did I succeed in compiling the latest
drivers from the Nvidia download page.

Bye.
Michael.
--