Re: [opensuse] Fish with keys (was : Fish with certificate)
Op 16-06-17 om 20:06 schreef Carlos E. R.:

Unfortunately, I can't get it to work.
On the commandline I can successfully connect :
ssh -i key-file -p <someport> user@xxxxxxxxxxx

when I try with Dolphin :
fish://user@xxxxxxxxxxx:<someport>
gives an error : can't connect to example.com

Sniffing with wireshark shows some traffic (over that port) with example.com, but no real connection. When I follow the tcp-stream, the first few lines of the conversation are the same (AFAICS) as with the command-line but then it stops.

That's running with OS13.2. I know I should upgrade ;-)

Koenraad