Re: [opensuse] konsole
in my kde, i have two konsoles, one is super user so when you open it,
it is root directly, then there is another konsole that is supposed to
open to the user. instead, it opens to root as well. ive tried the
profile settings, it wont work.

Per Jessen:
James Bunnell wrote:

I have the regular super user konsole. but the konsole that is
supposed to be the regular konsole prompts for a password each time i
open it. i have tried the profile thing, no avail. any ideas as to why
this is? thanks.

Which app is this exactly? I don't have any "super user konsole", only
konsole. It always opens with one tab.