Re: [opensuse] Re: can't mount/open/use usb drive/stick/disk device on leap 42.2

[...]

Hi Patrick,

Private, off the list msg.

What you said is all and well, but is it because you had set the
"permission" in System Settings>Removable Devices to mount devices
"automagically"?

I have sent a private msg to the OP asking him just this question. Yet
to hear back from him.

Basil

if you are going to send off list, you really need to change the address.

all is well, I am typing on a brand new Tw install which automagically
mounts usb sticks when inserted. I have not adjusted any permissions in
that area on this new machine.

ps: replied on list as the msg was on list.