[opensuse] cdrecord -scanbus error
Hello:

In openSUSE 13.2 running the following as 'user' I get this:

cdrecord -scanbus
Cdrecord-ProDVD-ProBD-Clone 3.01a25 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu) Copyright (C) 1995-2014 Joerg Schilling
cdrecord: Insufficient 'file read' privileges. You will not be able to open all needed devices.
cdrecord: Insufficient 'file write' privileges. You will not be able to open all needed devices.
cdrecord: Insufficient 'device' privileges. You may not be able to send all needed SCSI commands, this my cause various unexplainable problems.
cdrecord: Insufficient 'network' privileges. You will not be able to do remote SCSI.
Linux sg driver version: 3.5.34
Using libscg version 'schily-0.9'.
scsibus1:
1,0,0 100) 'TSSTcorp' 'CDDVDW SH-S223B ' 'SB02' Removable CD-ROM
1,1,0 101) *
1,2,0 102) *
1,3,0 103) *
1,4,0 104) *
1,5,0 105) *
1,6,0 106) *
1,7,0 107) *

etc. All devices are listed correctly.

'user' is in the following groups:

cat /etc/group | grep user
audio:x:17:user,pulse
cdrom:x:20:user
dialout:x:16:user
disk:x:6:user
floppy:x:19:user
users:x:100:

Do these insufficient privileges have any consequences when I write CD/DVD?
If I run cdrecod -scanbus as root, I don't have those warnings.

How can I get correct (full) permissions for 'user'?

Thanks,

Istvan