Re: [opensuse] Again, trying to find a suitable video editor.
On 2017-06-15 12:40, jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Le 15/06/2017 à 12:31, Charles Philip Chan a écrit :

This is Avidemux 2.5.6.

Just noticed, this is old. Try the Avidemux3 (2.6.20-15) from Packman.

Charles

only avidemux3 - do not forget to select gui...

and yes, have better audio selection.

No, it doesn't.

I had to imput the video file in the selection box, instead of it
automatically using the already loaded video file. Then, it presented me
a selection with a hundred languages, instead of just the two that were
in the file.

When I did, it said that some tracks are used multiple times. It wants
different external audio files as input!

This is impossible to use.

but only select keyframe as start and stop

And impossible to remove commercials in the middle.

one may need to recompile with only keyframes to get the cut right

I don't know about that.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.