Re: [opensuse] Again, trying to find a suitable video editor.
On 2017-06-15 11:44, Charles Philip Chan wrote:
"Carlos E. R." <> writes:

Ok. Nothing new there.

I do, that, then "select second audio track". I see nothing like your
photo. Instead, I get one dialogue:

audio source: choice of none, External AC3, External MP3, External WAW.

So, no, it is impossible.

It looks like you are using the old GTK interface which, IIRC, is not
being developed any more. Move on to the QT5 one.

Maybe you are using avidemux3?

When using version 3, on select audio tracks, the fields are empty, it
does not see any audio track in the already loaded video file.
Apparently it wants me to load the track from an external file.

So I select track 1 and 2 to be the same mpeg file. There is no way to
select the audio tracks that exist in that stream. It should say that
there are two tracks and allow me to select each one.

This is useless.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.