Re: [opensuse] Again, trying to find a suitable video editor.
  • From: Charles Philip Chan <cpchan@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 05:44:30 -0400
"Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Ok. Nothing new there.

I do, that, then "select second audio track". I see nothing like your
photo. Instead, I get one dialogue:

audio source: choice of none, External AC3, External MP3, External WAW.

So, no, it is impossible.

It looks like you are using the old GTK interface which, IIRC, is not
being developed any more. Move on to the QT5 one.

Charles

--
"On a normal ascii line, the only safe condition to detect is a 'BREAK'
- everything else having been assigned functions by Gnu EMACS."