Re: [opensuse] multiple kernels?
On 06/14/2017 11:07 AM, Anton Aylward wrote:
Maybe a change is in order.

I use both. No need to switch.

For my stable platforms (business use) I still use Opensuse.
I've been here since the Pleistocene, and I'm probably not going away.

For a few machines, some running business applications as well I've been
playing with Manjaro. (KDE and LXDE flavors).

Manjaro is rolling, and I don't really want that on all my machines.
Manjaro unstable is based on Arch stable. So Manjaro Stable is therefore
quite solid.

Manjaro has a very helpful community (forum based), unlike those surly
b*s*a*ds in Arch lists/forums, some of whom make our own
Richard Brown (Hi Richard) look like a pussy cat.

They don't have Yast, they have a budding junior version that does
the job. But with KDE one has most of the settings you need close
at hand.