Re: [opensuse] Again, trying to find a suitable video editor.

On 05/03/2016 20:39, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Shotcut - Segmentation fault on start.

cer@Telcontar:~/Videos/Fusion/trabajo> shotcut
QSqlDatabase: QSQLITE driver not loaded
QSqlDatabase: available drivers: QMYSQL QMYSQL3
QSqlQuery::exec: database not open
QSqlQuery::exec: database not open
Database::Database(QObject*) Failed to get version.
QSqlQuery::exec: database not open
bool Database::upgradeVersion1() Failed to create thumbnails table.
Database version is 0
Segmentation fault
cer@Telcontar:~/Videos/Fusion/trabajo>

If you install libQt5Sql5-sqlite, it may work. I've required it in the package. Upstream gives no idea of run time dependencies and expect you to install a massive snap package. I have plasma5 so I can't uninstall libQt5Sql5-sqlite to test.
You should file a bug against multimedia:apps/shotcut via web ui anyway.
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/multimedia:apps/shotcut it will automatically get assigned to me.
Regards
Dave P