Re: [opensuse] Again, trying to find a suitable video editor.
Graham Smith composed on 2017-06-14 18:12 (UTC+1000):
.
There are some Youtube tutorials that helped me a lot in getting started..
Aaack!!! Worst documentation that exists how to do anything involving choices to
be made, and even without choices, reading words is typically easier that trying
to pause on or relocate an important point.

FWIW, English is the only audio I care about, while keeping 100.000% of program
frames and 0.000% of commercial frames, and maintaining as close to 100% of
original quality as practical, are mandatory. Extending blacks at cut points
would be welcome but not necessary.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/