[opensuse] Problems with desktop sharing (krfb) in OpenSuse Leap 42.2
Hi!!

I am having problems with desktop sharing (krfb) in OpenSuse Leap 42.2.

On the remote desktop I run krfb with the following options enabled:

Enable Desktop Sharing: checked
Enable Unattended Access: checked
Announce service on the local network : checked
Use default port (5900) : checked
Security: Allow remote connections to control your desktop: checked (with password)

On the other desktop, I run krdc or vncviewer to access the remote computer.

I can view the screen, move the pointer, click and open applications. The remote user can see the movement of the mouse and I can open applications, typing ... etc but all in "blind mode". I only see the static screen of the user, but when clicking something, open applications or type, nothing happens to my side (I only see movement of the mouse but remote user tells me that I'm messing with his computer )

What could be happening?