Re: [opensuse] Skype for Linux - FYI

Am 12.06.2017 um 12:13 schrieb Roger Oberholtzer:
On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 11:44 AM, Constant Brouerius van Nidek
<constant@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Would suggest that you first have a look at what has been offered.
The new linux variant is still in beta and just has the look from its
Windows brother. As I like the simple setup from 4,3 version I just
dumped the skypeforlinux-64 and will see what happens.

As the current 4.3 version of Skype will no longer work (the message
seems to indicate), I guess on has little choice but to go with the
beta. If one needs Skype. Which I do...

yes, the same here, only that I had to switch to the then called alpha version because all group chats completely started to fail in the other version.