Re: [opensuse] touchpad fault
On 06/12/2017 09:34 PM, John Andersen wrote:
That DE you love to hate (KDE) has this as a choice Settings / configure
desktop / input devices /
touchpad / enable-disable

I can see stuff like disable when typing etc., but no overall disable
the #@$$%@#%@ touchpad. I've hated touch pads ever since I first
encountered one on a Toshiba notebook running Windows 95. I currently
run a command at desktop startup to kill it, but there should be a means
in the settings to completely disable it, as there is in Windows.
Perhaps adding it to the Ignored devices list would be appropriate.

BTW, I will not buy a notebook computer that has a touchpad, but not a
trackpoint.