Re: [opensuse] flash plugin compromised
Le 12/06/2017 à 10:05, stakanov a écrit :

You can do it with ffmpeg. You cannot download them on your PC / NAS / Sever?

converting from flv gives a very bad result and bigger (flv have a pretty good ration quality/size), and I often don't have anymore the full quality source, or it's a dvd image with 30 clips on one track...

then all this is spread on dozen of folders. Some videos don't convert at all (no image and sound, no sound but mute image).

I already did for many but many other remains

and being question of adobe flash, there are still many web sites that needs it (alas)

jdd

--
http://dodin.org