Re: [opensuse] tablet as remote display
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2017 11:50:19 +0200
Roger Oberholtzer wrote:

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 8:57 PM, Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kiosk - I had a project a while back where I wanted to use Kiosk, I
just
remember having some problems with it. I forget what project is
was :-(

The Kiosk is perhaps optional. We just want to simplify the desktop.
In fact, since we want it so simple, maybe KDE won't be needed. We're
still thinking about this part of it. Ideally, it should be a setup
where there are a couple of easy to access actions with no chance of
confusion :)

On my mythtv setup, I don't run a window manager, just mythtvfrontend
directly. Maybe you could just run a browser with a fixed page with
the interfaces you want to offer ?

/Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (21.8°C)