Re: [opensuse] PC fails to resume after suspend sometimes
On Thu, 8 Jun 2017 14:03:32 +0200

On 2017-06-08 13:58, Dave Howorth wrote:

Does anybody have any idea what the problem might be? Or can anybody
tell me how to start to debug this?

Not on Leap.

I could investigate some suspends problems with pmutils, but not with
systemd.

However... suspend on desktops is little tested, IMO. It is better to
use hibernate (to disk). In your case, I would try hybrid mode.

Thanks. Hmm, seemed likely to me that there were more moving parts to go
wrong in hibernating to disk ...

I know very little about power management, I just use the XFCE Pwer
Manager GUI. There's no 'hybrid' offered there?