Re: [opensuse] tablet as remote display
We are defining a new system configuration that is meant for road
builders and maintainers. They can monitor the build and repair
quality while it proceeds. These are not trained to use these kinds of
systems. So we want to make it simple. Perhaps a KDE Kiosk (does KDE
still 0do Kiosk?) setup and a simple tablet to do pre-defined things.
So the farm equipment setup would be along the same lines.