Re: [opensuse] repositories for leap 42.3 outdatet?
On 06/07/2017 08:44 AM, Wilhelm Boltz wrote:

on a german mailing list there are discussions about openSUSE repositories to
be outdatet.

When using "zypper" or "Yast", there's a message about the update repo
being out of date. I ignore that. The update repo is not much used
until the final release.

In fact the repo /distribution/leap/42.3-Current/iso/ does not show the
current versions of both dvd and netinstall iso of leap 42.3. Shouldn't that
be fixed?

I'm not understanding that at all.

I am currently seeing isos for Build 0270, and I'm downloading the DVD
iso as I write this. Perhaps you are looking at a mirror that did not
get updated.