Re: [opensuse] thunderbird spam filter
On 2017-06-07 06:21, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Patrick Shanahan <> [06-07-17 00:11]:

it may be that the server folder name for Spam is incorrect but ??? I
cannot find any reference for a name other than Spam

fetchmail -vv

indeed "Spam" is incorrect as is:
SPAM
Inbox.Spam

anyone with an idea what the proper name is?

I got the proper name for my case from Thunderbird. I use "Spam" and
"Junk". I don't know this moment if there is a command to make fetchmail
list all the folder names, but I don't see such an entry in my log.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.