Re: [opensuse] thunderbird spam filter
* Billie Walsh <bilwalsh@xxxxxxxxxx> [06-06-17 18:57]:
[...]
I download my mail also. The way you teach Yahoo what isand what isn't is to
not download continuously for a short time. Go to Yahoo webmail and choose
what you want to see in your Thunderbird inbox and what you don't. In a
short time Yahoo starts sorting it on it's own.

What I see is that you want it to work without putting in the time to make
it work. It doesn't happen that way.

no, currently I must go to the web browser and continually change the spam
marking to non-spam, ie the inbox, then fetchmail downloads for me. I
continually correct yahoo's spam filter but it does not learn.

and I have no choice but to correct yahoo's labeling or not receive the
mail. the trouble is not the time I spend, but that I must continue to
spend the time.