Re: [opensuse] thunderbird spam filter
On 2017-06-07 00:12, James Knott wrote:
On 06/06/2017 06:01 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

My solution is that I tell fetchmail to download even from the Spam folder.

I used to run Fetchmail when I had my own IMAP server, but no longer
do. In the past, all I had to do on Yahoo was create a filter that put
any message that contained "@" in the address in my In box. That no
longer works and I can't see any way around it. I believe native Yahoo
email supports turning off spam filters, but not the customized version
my ISP provides. Also, I believe they're deprecating POP, so I don't
think Fetchmail will work much longer.

fetchmail supports imap just fine. Always did.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.