Re: [opensuse] thunderbird spam filter
* James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> [06-06-17 17:19]:
On 06/06/2017 05:01 PM, Billie Walsh wrote:
yahoo mail sucks big time, and their spam filtering is terrible
gmail spam filtering is *very* good
my local spamassassin is better

Yahoo spam filter is awesome if you take the time to work with it.

My ISP also relies on Yahoo for email and I find it's worse that a
decent email app. Previously, I was able to disable their spam filter,
but for the past few months I can't. It often puts my email into the
"Bulk mail" folder, including posts from this list. What's worse, I
can't use my email app to mark it not spam. I have to use a browser to
connect to the mail server and mark it there.

yeah, same here. If you find out how to turn it off, let me know, PLEASE.