Re: [opensuse] thunderbird spam filter
* jdd@xxxxxxxxx <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> [06-06-17 08:52]:
Le 06/06/2017 à 13:48, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

Then that move is done by the ISP, not Thunderbird.

most certainly not. I have no isp spam filter that I know of and didn't
change last week.

thunderbird spam filter works a bit like spamassassin, whit the change that
you can teach it every day. Rigth now it works pretty well, the change I
speak of is cosmetic.
your spamassassin works different than mine. I train mine every day :)

yahoo mail sucks big time, and their spam filtering is terrible
gmail spam filtering is *very* good
my local spamassassin is better

Yahoo spam filter is awesome if you take the time to work with it.

--
"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things: