Re: [opensuse] thunderbird spam filter
On 2017-06-06 19:18, Wols Lists wrote:
On 06/06/17 14:53, Carlos E. R. wrote:
And actually, I would like to classify some spam in TB based on the
*contents* of the email. It seems like you can't tell TB *how* to
recognise spam, and you can't filter based on the *content* of the mail :-(
Yes, you can. Thunderbird learns when you tag something as spam or not.

Thunderbird *learns*.

Which means, in other words, that I cannot *tell* it.

"Dear David" is spam. Why can I not tell thunderbird to put it in the
spam bin!!!

The act of marking a post as spam with the spam flag in Thunderbird
tells the program to learn about that post. So yes, you tell it.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.