Re: [opensuse] thunderbird spam filter
On 2017-06-06 14:51, jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Le 06/06/2017 à 13:48, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

Then that move is done by the ISP, not Thunderbird.

most certainly not. I have no isp spam filter that I know of and didn't
change last week.

Then they added it.

I have my ISP spam filter disabled, yet they keep doing it.

thunderbird spam filter works a bit like spamassassin, whit the change
that you can teach it every day. Rigth now it works pretty well, the
change I speak of is cosmetic.

I have up tp 1000 spam a day, 90% sorted by th

my only problem is when I'm not at home, when my th is not running, my
phone don't have th

Then you have to use fetchmail instead of thunderbird.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.