Re: [opensuse] why is samba on my machine?
On 2017-06-05 15:33, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 05/06/17 07:42 AM, Greg Freemyer wrote:
I imagine you have the client packages installed. I don't know which
pattern brings them in.

Use 'rpm -q -f' on one of the files to see what packages are involved.
Then use 'zypper rm' to remove those packages.

Hmm. if you haver the pattern then any subsequent 'zypper up/dup' will bring
them back, I think. I don't know what to do about that.

I assume that if you install any GUI, like KDE, which comes with a file
browser, like Dolphin, then having samba client installed is a requirement.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.