[opensuse] Leap 42.2 - mc sftp: an error occurred while reading ~/.ssh/config - WTF?
All,

Is this me, or is sftp in mc broken after the latest ssl updates? When I try
and sftp to hosts in my hotlist I get:

------------------
11: sftp: an error occurred while reading ~/.ssh/config: Resource temporarily
unavailable

<hitting ESC the following error is there>

Cannot chdir to "/sftp://2pi/";
Bad file descriptor (9)
------------------

I always sftp between hosts the same way, e.g. to get to host '2pi' I would
use:

cd /sftp://2pi/home/david

I just tried in Leap 42.2 and received the error. Switched to my Arch box
and tried it, and it works normally.

Can someone confirm the issue and I'll file the bug report. If it's just me
doing something dumb, then what to check?? (there is nothing reported in
journalctl)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.