Re: [opensuse] libreoffice not showing embedded graphics anymore
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2017 14:17:14 +0200
David Haller wrote:

Hello,

On Sat, 03 Jun 2017, Per Jessen wrote:
Per Jessen wrote:
Carl Hartung wrote:
[..]
View > Images and Charts needs to be checked. :)

Thanks Carl! - I see that option in LO5, but I'm on LO3.6, doesn't
seem to have that option, at least not in the View pull-down.

I switched to a different user, embedded graphics are showing just
fine, so this is a user setting. Now, where is it ?!

Tools -> Options -> LibreOffice Writer -> View ->
Display -> [X] Graphics and objects

Yes, except it isn't there in LO 3.6.

I managed eventually by Tools->Options->Customise - add the "Graphics
on/off" item to the View menu, and it works. I really don't understand
how it got switched in the first place - when there was no menu or
keyboard shortcut.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (25.4°C)