Re: [opensuse] libreoffice not showing embedded graphics anymore
Hello,

On Sat, 03 Jun 2017, Per Jessen wrote:
Per Jessen wrote:
Carl Hartung wrote:
[..]
View > Images and Charts needs to be checked. :)

Thanks Carl! - I see that option in LO5, but I'm on LO3.6, doesn't
seem to have that option, at least not in the View pull-down.

I switched to a different user, embedded graphics are showing just fine,
so this is a user setting. Now, where is it ?!

Tools -> Options -> LibreOffice Writer -> View ->
Display -> [X] Graphics and objects

HTH,
-dnh

--
THE LESSER-KNOWN PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES #12: LITHP
This otherwise unremarkable language is distinguished by the absence of