Re: [opensuse] libreoffice not showing embedded graphics anymore
On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 07:46:04 -0400
Patrick Shanahan wrote:

* Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [06-03-17 07:37]:
Per Jessen wrote:

I switched to a different user, embedded graphics are showing just
fine, so this is a user setting. Now, where is it ?!

Apparently it is called "Graphics On/off", makes sense. I guess my
Alzheimer's is worse than I thought, I simply cannot find that icon
or button.

it would surely be something on the config ==> view menu, but doesn't
seem to exist on my LO 5.3.3. maybe replaced by hardware
acceleration and/or opengl

The LO 4.0 guide says "Settings chosen on the pages in the LibreOffice
Writer section of the Options dialog determine how your Writer
documents look and behave while you are working on them. If the Options
dialog is not already open, click Tools > Options. Click the expansion
symbol (+ sign or triangle) by LibreOffice Writer on the left-hand side
of the dialog. A list of pages drops down.)" Under the View options is
a section labeled "Display" and there's a check box labeled "Graphics
and objects"

Again, this is 4.0 not 3.6 but I thought this might be worth sharing. :)