Re: [opensuse] i586 TW
Le 02/06/2017 à 15:16, Carlos E. R. a écrit :
On 2017-05-08 00:34, Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink wrote:

why resurrect this :-)

I installed TW 32 bits recently on a 12 years old computer I have in my linux user group with 1250 MB ram, with absolutely no problem, and with an other same but with only 512Mb, it was long but manageable.

else I would have to use debian.

I read also that some applications do not anymore compile easily with 32 bits and this is bad news.

Of course I know this hardware is becoming rarer with time, but I also have new hardware with 64 bit processor and windows 32 bits, which is difficult to get linux on it, but this gives me the feeling that 32 bits applications are not to die if windows 32 bits still exists

jdd