Re: [opensuse] i586 TW
On 2017-05-08 00:34, Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink wrote:
On personal title ..

Op zondag 7 mei 2017 23:10:41 CEST schreef Carlos E. R.:

The reason that there is no 32 bit Leap is because Leap takes its kernel
from SLE, and there is no 32 bit SLE.

That's not the reason. Fact that so far no one has stepped up to take the
challenge and do the job is.

That's the official explanation now.

Step up, start building and you'll see it's not like that. We all would be
proud to see you do it.

The explanation at the time was that SLES had dropped 32 bit support, so
there was no 32 bit kernel ready, and it had to be done by somebody.

Come on, you're one of the people who should know !!

I do. Three samples: