Re: [opensuse] libreoffice not showing embedded graphics anymore
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2017 13:16:00 +0200
Carl Hartung wrote:

On Fri, 02 Jun 2017 11:12:35 +0200
Per Jessen wrote:

I must have inadvertently changed some setting - in
libreoffice::write, embedded graphics are no longer being shown.
Just empty boxes with the name of item. The same goes for older
documents, so I'm guessing it's not a document setting.

Any hints on how to get the regular behaviour back, ie how to make LO
show the embedded graphics?

Thanks
Per

Hi Per,

View > Images and Charts needs to be checked. :)

Thanks Carl! - I see that option in LO5, but I'm on LO3.6, doesn't seem
to have that option, at least not in the View pull-down.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (22.9°C)