Re: [opensuse] Youtube problems

On 28/05/2017 17:01, James Knott wrote:
In the past week or so, I've noticed a problem with Youtube in that many
videos will no longer play. I now get the dot going around in a circle,
but no video. This even happens with videos I had previously watched.
It happens with Firefox, Chrome and Seamonkey browsers. However, they
work fine on Windows 10 in a VirtualBox VM. I'm running 42.2 & KDE and
the problem happens on both my desktop and notebook computers.

Has anyone else experienced this?

tnx jk

An update with the fix is ready in record time.
Best regards
Dave P