Re: [opensuse] Little apache problem
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 12:57:46 +0100
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2016-12-05 12:40, Carlos E. R. wrote:

Thanks.
I know little about apache, so what I need now are examples.
Do you know of any, or what string to search for in google?

I can not even read apache local documentation because it does not
start...

Well, there is always:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/

Anyway, the 2.2 to 2.4 update and the change in the permissions config
is well documented. You can either switch to the new method/syntax, or
retain the old by loading access_compat. I switched to 2.4 a couple of
years back, and updated every config to use the new syntax.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (1.4°C)