Re: [opensuse] trolling emacs?
On 10/07/2016 01:59 PM, jdd wrote:

Well, guys, if you want trolls, I don't like this fuck of emacs and likes much
more the genius of VI, what do you think?

Right on, bro'!

My fingers learnt classical VI on a PDP-11 long before this "VIM" and "gVIM",
long before the VAX virtual memory system let the EMACS 'eight megabytes' be
available for running on affordable memory while crippling the machine with its
constant swapping.

Modern users are spoilt with their gigabytes of RAM.

And I bet my long white beard is longer that your long white beard.
So there!