Re: [opensuse] interesting reading about systemd
On 10/03/2016 02:32 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

I don't understand what that would do. I simply want to issue my mount
commands, as user, not root, and what I do to stay without getting
systemd altering the reults.

Err, well then, systemd is the way to go.

The SYSTEM units can control the system level files, / /usr/ /usr/share /srv
/local and however you have your system side set up.

Then in '$HOME/.config/systemd/user/' you have the units that are specific to
you the user.

Users as users should not fiddle with the system.But delegating stuff to them
makes sense.

You can then use the systemd-mount on your own mount units.

Strictly speaking, you could have one that appears to over-ride one of the ones
in /etc/systemd/system, but that might prove problematic. Hopefully you'll run
into other access control issues.