Re: [opensuse] interesting reading about systemd
On 2016-10-03 20:46, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

No, because I want the line to be mounted at boot, and then left
alone. As has been for decades.

Today, without having looked into it in any great detail, I would create
a mount unit (as demonstrated in a different posting), and that would
be it. (no fstab entry).

I think what has happened is that systemd has applied a more strict
interpretation of /etc/fstab than in the past and thereby "screwed up"
some of the things (or bad habits) we have grown used to over the last
20 years.

Yes, exactly.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)