Re: [opensuse] Reliable way to backup hard drive before clean install
Le 03/10/2016 à 19:48, John Andersen a écrit :
On 10/03/2016 09:33 AM, Jeffrey L. Taylor wrote:
I am planning on a clean install (going from 13.1 to 42.2 Beta) on the root
partition, leaving the home partition alone.

I did not notice the jump at first read. It don't change much the work, but I would backup all the "." (dot) files in /home/user, and *remove them* before installing, the old config may not be good for the new system

jdd