Re: [opensuse] interesting reading about systemd
Le 03/10/2016 à 15:57, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

I did solve pesky problems like those in the past hacking at the service
scripts. I don't know about the current problems.

so did I. Today it's probably necessary to hack systemd services, and it was very difficult to hack inits and not necessarily more difficult to hack systemd services (may be not the same things are difficults or easy)

I find such discussion very unpleasant. systemd is here and devoted to stay, we have to accomodate it, not rant.

such discussions are deadly for openSUSE, for any people not part of the handful accustomed of it

jdd