Re: [opensuse] 2 newbie questions(version, live dvd)
-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Per Jessen
Gesendet: Mo. 03.10.2016 14:04
An: opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [opensuse] 2 newbie questions(version, live dvd)

Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2016-10-03 13:24, Mohammad Badie Zadegan wrote:
Hi everybody,
1) I recently installed and enjoy opensuse 42.1, why its versioning
number did not continue from 13.x?

Hum. They wanted to renumber because it was a new series. And the
number 42 is kind of "magic" in some geek culture:

The answer to life, the universe and everything - 42. Nothing geek
about that, very mainstream. (says my wife, who does not appreciate
being called a geek).

Duh, Carlos says this only because he is in reality a Vogon. I occasionally
heard his poesies.
BTW, do not forget your towel!

Live DVD: I read about plans to realize this again in Tumbleweed so maybe it
will come back also to Leap. Maybe I am wrongly informed, so do not take it for
"sound informational content".

BTW. I have here a picture of Carlos:
http://tonyb.myownsite.me/images/vogon_original.jpg :-)
Carlos, can you confirm that this is you?

---
Die Bundesliga hat begonnen! Alle Tore, alle Ergebnisse, alle News: Pocket Liga
jetzt im https://app.adjust.com/dpynzd oder https://app.adjust.com/dpynzd
herunterladen - kostenlos!