Re: [opensuse] interesting reading about systemd
On 10/03/2016 04:20 AM, Larry Stotler wrote:
Well, I'm using the last 4x3
Thinkpad they made(T60p - 1600x1200).

*sigh*

I keep watching eBay ...
I don't have a great deal of need for an Intel/laptop ..

BUT

There are a few public domain/community version of programs written in Java such
as XMind and Freeplane that I'd love to use on my tablet.

What this <excreta> about Android using Java and Java being 'write once, run
anywhere' but those Java application won't run on Android's Java!

If I have to get a laptop just to I can do Powerpoint presentations etc etc, and
I'd rather XMind in presentation mode, then I don't want some PC that will take
over my life, especially not these days here in Canada we seem to have --
perhaps Federally mandated - all laptops with the dorky bilingual keyboards with
the incorrectly places and shaped keys.

A T60p would be nice.

Mind you, a pair of 20" displays @ 1600x1200 side by side (possibly in page-mode
orientation) on my desk would be nice as well.

Dream on, Anton, Dream on.