Re: [opensuse] email archive download
* George from the tribe <tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [10-02-16 19:55]:
This is probably a long shot, but here goes.

Is there a way to download the email archives for this list from the last 3
or 4 days? I made a mistake on my inbox limit, which caused my server to not
receive any more emails, which made the list archive server kick me off this
list when the emails to me bounced. I am back on now, having fixed my email
limit problem, but I would like to look at the emails I missed. I can browse
them in the mailing list archive on the web, but email would be better,
because it is easier to sort them by thread.

https://lists.opensuse.org/

google *is* your friend, at least in the particular case :)