Re: [opensuse] find ip address of connected site in firefox
On 08/13/2016 10:33 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2016-08-13 12:58, Per Jessen wrote:
Neil Rickert wrote:

On 08/12/2016 01:00 PM, Istvan Gabor wrote:
Hello:

I run firefox which is connected to a website. How can I find the IP
address of the connected site, possibly running a terminal
application. I know there are firefox addons that can do this but I
don't have any installed and I don't want to restart firefox.

ps -ef | grep firefox

### to find the PID of your firefox process.

or just 'pidof firefox'.

I tried just for fun:

lsof -p `pidof firefox`

and it gives files, not sites or IPs :-?

Try piping it though this and see what's left over

egrep -v "REG|FIFO|DIR|CHR|unix|sock|0000"