Re: [opensuse] find ip address of connected site in firefox
Hi,

On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 9:00 PM, Istvan Gabor <suseuser04@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I run firefox which is connected to a website. How can I find the IP address
of the connected site, possibly running a terminal application. I know there
are firefox addons that can do this but I don't have any installed and I
don't want to restart firefox.

There are some FF extensions that can do it right in FF. I do not
remeber which one I was using once, but searching in add-ons provided,
for example, IP Check:
This simple addon will show you the IP address of the site you are
currently browsing, with a link to whois.sc for each IP.
We send the location of the site you're on to a third party
service (a.mby.me) to then return the IP address.

--
Mark Goldstein