Re: [opensuse] PDF preview in dolphin: too small size
On 08/08/2016 11:40 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

If I were you and frequently needed to review many of those PDFs, I would
convert them into one PDF, one slip per page and then review them using
okular.
Mmm... that's an idea. And the result can be searched.

Well, I don't know about where your PDFs come from but most of my PDFs can be
indexed by Baloo and I can find them by key phrases.

Of course this requires the ones that I scan into pdf myself from paper
documents
also go through the OCR step, because baloo can't pull text out of
an image-only pdf.

But most of mine come out of some document source and the full text
is indexed by baloo.