Re: [opensuse] Black screen after update (leap 42.1)

Am 2016-08-08 um 10:18 schrieb Frédéric Bron:
Hi,
I just updated my opensuse and now, I have a black screen before the
session manager. I can only connect in text mode. What can I do? I
have a NVIDIA vidéo card, in case it can help, and use the proprietary
driver.

this is a known bug from latest nvidia driver.

just switch to text-console ctrl-alt-f1 or to 2nd x-screen ctrl-alt-f8 and then back to standard x-screen ctrl-alt-f7, and then the normal login screen appears.

--
Best Regards | Freundliche Grüße | Cordialement | Cordiali Saluti |
*DI Rainer Klier*